Therese caught our eye in her “top ten” list she submitted. I found out all of the info I needed to bring her in… she loves her Bengals and attends Ohio University. And from her answers below is the only intern that answered 4-6 correct! In all seriousness, it was evident at her interview that Therese was honest, hardworking and with an eagerness to learn and do whatever it takes. She has done a great job so far, showing initiative and being proactive. We are lucky to have her on the team.
1. Favorite Song? Can’t Fight the Moonlight by LeAnn Rimes
2. Books or Magazines? Favorite? The Notebook
3. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
4. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
5. UC or Xavier? UC
6. Skyline or Gold Star? Skyline
7. Describe your personality in 5 words or less. Determined, Caring & Enthusiastic
8. Describe your style in 2 words or less. Comfortable & relaxed
9. Favorite color? Green
10. Favorite wedding trend? Outdoor Venues & Vintage touches
The first event I was involved with was for the Knot Cocktails & Connections party. I mainly worked on the registration tables with the other great interns Emily and Erin, which turned out awesome. I also got the pleasure of greeting guests as they came in, which gave me the opportunity to meet some people in the industry. Everything went smoothly throughout the night and it was great to see everyone’s hard work pay off in the end when everyone was enjoying themselves.