Hi all, today we are featuring another one of our amazing interns. This week is Britny Arnold. Here is more about Britny:
My name is Britny Arnold. I am 26 and currently a Senior at Northern Kentucky University attaining my Bachelors in Communication Studies. I was born in Cincinnati (West-Sider forever) but I currently live in Northern Kentucky where I live with my boyfriend and our fur-babies; an energetic pup named August and a loving cat named Mila. I have always always loved to plan parties (from birthdays to baby showers) so I was very excited when I received the opportunity to intern with Cincy Event Planning.
Five Fun Facts
- I love to thrift. I could spend hours in a thrift store going through every single piece. I also love to save money, so I try to find a coupon for EVERYTHING.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday. I decorate my whole house & make my costume every year. I volunteer to take the kids trick or treating just so I can see all of the other decorated houses and costumes.
- I love to sing and dance yet I am often out of tune and lacking rhythm (I sound like Beyonce in my own head).
- I am obsessed with ice cream; I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (I have done it before!).
- I am very energetic and can talk a lot, people often ask me “did you have coffee?”
Question & Answer
- Favorite song? -Hello – Adele (and every other song by her but who doesn’t currently love her?)
- Favorite wedding trend? -Mismatched bridesmaids; It is a way to add more color and fun to any wedding!
- Books or magazines? Favorite? –Books. Especially books that have movies to compare the two. Books are usually always better though! 🙂
- Describe your personality in 5 words or less. -Happy, Energetic, Reliable, Creative, and Organized
- Favorite thing about Cincinnati? -Opening Day! Its a holiday for Cincinnati.
Have a great day!