Hi all, happy Tuesday! Today is intern feature day and we are featuring another one of our awesome interns Katie Buescher. Here is more about Katie:
Hello! I am Katie & I am a twenty-something who was born & raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. I recently graduated from the University of Cincinnati, where I was a Chi Omega for 4 years. My favorite thing to do is shop, however I also enjoy snuggling with my cats (Cal & Winston), crafting, party planning & decorating the house I do not have. I am obsessed with HGTV, especially Fixer Upper! I believe there is nothing better in the world than curling up on the couch with popcorn & watching a Disney movie.
Five Fun Facts
- I make to-do lists like it’s my job.
- Fall is my absolute favorite season.
- I love to re-purpose old furniture.
- If I could craft for a living, I would.
- I wish I were a Disney Princess, and if I had to choose I would be Cinderella.
Question & Answer
- Favorite song? DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND – MEGHAN TRAINOR
- Coke or Pepsi? COKE, HANDS DOWN!
- Favorite wedding trend? UNCONVENTIONAL CAKES, ESPECIALLY THE NAKED CAKE!
- Describe your personality in 5 words or less. FUN LOVING CRAFTY PERFECTIONIST
- Favorite thing about Cincinnati? THE ZOO!
Have a great day!