Hi all, happy Tuesday! Today we are featuring another one of our awesome interns. This week is Andrea Hawkins. Here is more about Andrea:
Andrea is a recent graduate of the University of Missouri, where she received her bachelors in hospitality management and minor in business administration. Her passion is everything weddings! She aspires to one day own and operate her own wedding and party planning company. In the mean time she works as the administrative assistant at 3CDC. When she is not working she enjoys exploring Cincinnati, running and reading a good book.
Five Fun Facts
- I put M&Ms on pizza!
- My dream is to one day be able to travel the world.
- Candles are my weak spot. I buy one almost every time I go to the store.
- I write left handed, but I do EVERYTHING else in life with my right hand.
- I am a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan.
Question & Answer
- Favorite song? American Pie
- Favorite book? I don’t have one but I recently read Me Before You and it was very good!
- Favorite wedding trend? Glamorous/vintage weddings
- Describe your personality in 5 words or less. Creative, caring, trusting fun, spontaneous
- Describe your style in 2 words or less. fun and flirty
Have a great day!