Hi all! 2017 is almost here, which means we are opening our search for the 2017 Internship!!!
What the internship is:
- An invaluable look at the hard work that really goes into an event, whether it be wedding or social events
- A great opportunity to learn from planners in Cincinnati
- A year long commitment (approximately January to December 2017)
- Climbing, hanging, folding, arranging, setting up, fixing, running, rearranging anything and everything (we do mean anything!)
We definitely have more to chat about if you are:
- Calm in the face of adversity (like a MIA best man)
- Comfortable getting dirty (yes, we often find ourselves crawling on the floor)
- Knowledgeable about colors, flowers, etc.
- Able keep up with the latest trends
- Know how to use Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Have a good fashion sense (of course we have to look good!)
- Comfortable chatting and networking with other vendors
- Pumped to do physical labor including lifting and moving tables, furniture, etc. (invest in good flats!)
- Can still smile while working outside, in a dress, in 90+ degree heat
- Able to visualize and be creative without being directed
- You want to work with the best clients
- You want to work with amazing local organizations
Sorry, we are not interested if:
- Your Saturdays are highly valuable and your social calendar is full
- You don’t have time to devote during the week for independent tasks and/or office hours
Still reading? Sweet. Still Interested? Even better!
Here’s the process (yes, there are multiple steps, but we promise, it’s worth it!)
- 10 Fun, Random Facts & Pinterest Inspiration Board
- Trial Day with our team (by invitation)
- Final Interview (by invitation)
Here’s what we don’t want:
Your resume. Unsolicited requests for paid positions. Phone calls.
If you are interested send us an email and we will provide you will more infomation! The sooner the better, but no later than October 30th, 2016.
Seriously, though, who wouldn’t want to be apart of this team! 🙂