1) I am a second year Communication major at Miami University and absolutely love it! I feel very lucky to have found a college that I truly love and feel at home at.
2) Some (or all) who know me well would say that I have a ridiculous love for Taylor Swift. This started when I was 14 years old and I’ve loved her music ever since! I’ve even gotten to meet her a few times… the fact that she’s just as nice in person as she seems through her music makes her even cooler to me!
3) I absolutely LOVE South Carolina. Everything is so beautiful down there, from the beaches to the plantation-style homes to the palm trees… I love vacationing there!
4) I’m the type of person who listens to Christmas music before Thanksgiving… I am crazy about the Christmas season! Last year, I decorated my entire dorm with Christmas lights, paper snowflakes, garland, and a Christmas tree. This year I decided to tone it down and just stuck to some lights, a tree, and some yummy-smelling candles.
5) My method of relaxation is baking. I love finding fun new recipes, especially from Pinterest! I usually end up giving most of treats to my boyfriend because if I don’t, I can’t resist eating them all myself…I have a major sweet tooth.
Get to know Lindsey a little better…
Favorite song? My favorite song tends to change by the week… but right now I’m really loving “Not Over You” by Gavin DeGraw!
Books or magazines? It takes a lot to get me really hooked on a book, but I recently finished The Hunger Games and am re-reading it in anticipation of the movie, so definitely The Hunger Games!
Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE. Godiva, please!
Coke or Pepsi? Coke!
UC or Xavier? My mom is a UC alum, and my house has always rooted for the Bearcats.
Skyline or Gold Star? I enjoy both, but would choose Skyline over Gold Star any day.
Describe your personality in five words or less: Driven, outgoing, organized, happy, enthusiastic.
Describe your style in two words or less: Girly/classic
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite wedding trend: I love it when a bride has her bridesmaids choose their own dress style within the same color family.