Hi all, it’s Tuesday which means intern feature time! This week we are featuring April Bauer and here is more about April:
Hi my name is April Bauer. I am 20 years old and finishing up my second year at Northern Kentucky University. Go Norse! I am majoring in marketing with hope of learning as much as I can for an event planning career. I have lived in Cincinnati my entire life and just recently moved into my own place. I have an amazing furry baby who I love training and showing off! I discovered this internship after it had started last year and was thrilled when I was picked for Cincy Event Planning 2017!
Five Fun Facts
- My birthday is two days before Halloween, which is my favorite holiday. Halloween is my Christmas.
- I ran a half marathon and it left me paralyzed for two weeks after.
- I have traveled to Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Mexico.
- I have a problem with getting overly involved/ attached in tv shows or a book I’m reading.
- I am addicted to Chapstick. I keep one by my bed and with me at all times.
Question & Answer
- Favorite color? Yellow
- Favorite book? the House of Night series
- Describe your personality in 5 words or less. Sarcastic, funny, caring and loyal
- Describe your style in 2 words or less. Trendy pop
- Favorite thing about Cincinnati? Downtown city environment
Have a great day!