The 2019 intern search has officially begun! We are so excited for this year and can’t wait to add a few new faces to the team. 🙂 If you are interested in becoming a part of #teamCEP check out the details on the internship below.
- An invaluable look at the hard work that really goes into an event, whether it be wedding or social events
- A great opportunity to learn from planners in Cincinnati
- A year-ish long commitment (approximately March to December 2019)
- Helping on event days, mostly weekends, with climbing, hanging, folding, arranging, setting up, fixing, running, rearranging anything and everything (we do mean anything!)
- Volunteering at a monthly charity event on Tuesday evenings
- Calm in the face of adversity (like a MIA best man)
- Comfortable getting dirty (yes, we often find ourselves crawling on the floor)
- Knowledgeable about colors, flowers, etc.
- Able keep up with the latest trends
- Have a good fashion sense (of course we have to look good!)
- Pumped to do physical labor including lifting and moving tables, furniture, etc. (invest in good flats!)
- Can still smile while working outside, in a dress, in 90+ degree heat
- Able to visualize and be creative without being directed
- Enjoy working with a wide variety of people
- You want to work with the best clients
- You want to work with amazing local organizations
If you are interested send us an email at email@example.com and we will provide you will more information on the interview process! The sooner the better, but no later than March 4th, 2019.