Hi all, we are opening our search for the 2018 Internship!!!
What the internship is:
- An invaluable look at the hard work that really goes into an event, whether it be wedding or social events
- A great opportunity to learn from planners in Cincinnati
- A year-ish long commitment (approximately May to December 2018)
- Climbing, hanging, folding, arranging, setting up, fixing, running, rearranging anything and everything (we do mean anything!)
We definitely have more to chat about if you are:
- Calm in the face of adversity (like a MIA best man)
- Comfortable getting dirty (yes, we often find ourselves crawling on the floor)
- Knowledgeable about colors, flowers, etc.
- Able keep up with the latest trends
- Know how to use Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Have a good fashion sense (of course we have to look good!)
- Comfortable chatting and networking with other vendors
- Pumped to do physical labor including lifting and moving tables, furniture, etc. (invest in good flats!)
- Can still smile while working outside, in a dress, in 90+ degree heat
- Able to visualize and be creative without being directed
- You want to work with the best clients
- You want to work with amazing local organizations
Sorry, we are not interested if:
- Your Saturdays are highly valuable and your social calendar is full
- You don’t have time to devote during the week for independent tasks and/or office hours
Still reading? Sweet. Still Interested? Even better!
If you are interested send us an email at email@example.com and we will provide you will more information! The sooner the better, but no later than May 4th, 2018.