Happy Tuesday! Today we are feature the last of our amazing 2016 Interns, Hannah Garlough! Here is more about Hannah:
Hi there! I’m Hannah and I am 23 year old who just had her 5 year anniversary with the city of Cincinnati! I moved down here in the fall of 2011 for school and have never looked back! While in school at the University of Cincinnati, I spent 2 years with Public Relations Student Society of America and a 3 year stint in the marching band. One of my favorite things to do in Cincinnati is explore new and different restaurants and breweries! When I’m not working at the Cincinnati Zoo, you can catch me buzzing around Cincinnati exploring new and different restaurants. One of my favorites is Incline Public House- they have amazing food, great drinks, and it has a killer view of downtown Cincinnati.
Five Fun Facts
- I spent three years in the UC Bearcat Marching band.
- Friends is my favorite show of all time and I use quotes and references from the show in daily life.
- Football season is my favorite time of the year. (excluding Christmas time)
- I was a competitive swimmer for 14 years growing up.
- I am a proud Green Bay Packers fan.
Question & Answer
- Favorite song? My favorite song of all time is I Feel the Earth Move by Carole King.
- Favorite color? I love all things bright orange!
- Describe your personality in 5 words or less. Bubbly and Energetic
- Favorite wedding trend? I love a good barn wedding and the rustic, out door vibe.
- Favorite thing about Cincinnati? My favorite thing about Cincinnati would definitely have to be how much we care about sports! We have UC Bearcats athletics, the Reds, the Bengals, the Cyclones and we now have FC Cincinnati- we have a team for every season!