In our opinion, the most important parts of a wedding is the people who make it special. Obviously a gift isn’t enough to communicate your thanks, but these small tokens can show your appreciation in a thoughtful and non-cliche way.
1. Kate Spade Bow Earrings: The perfect way to thank your bridesmaids for helping you ‘tie the knot’
2. Personalized Hangers: Great for bridesmaids or mothers of the bride/groom to keep their dresses on. It also keeps track of whose is whose!
3. Monogrammed Cuff Links: A classic gift for groomsmen that they can actually use again.
4. Embroidered Handkerchief for Flower Girls: A thoughtful gift, and a great memory for her wedding
5. Engraved Baseball Bat: Shopping for boys kids is hard, but these engraved baseball bats will be a fun memory.
6. Personalized Frame: A little sappy, but I bet your parents will love it. This frame comes in options for your parents or his.
7. Bottle Openers: What do most the men we know have in common? They love beer. These bottle openers would be a fun idea, along with a six pack.
8. Mother of the Groom Bracelet: The groom’s mom can sometimes feel left out during the wedding. Let her know you appreciate her with this cute bracelet. You can personalize it with man or woman.
9. WINE: Need I say more? These customizable bottles are cute, and the gift that keeps on giving! There are options for bridesmaids, parents, and more.
10. Cooler Backpacks: Here’s the thing…guys don’t like stuff. Get the groomsmen something multipurpose and functional with this cooler that doubles as a duffel bag, then fill it with drinks and snacks.