We’ve been celebrating Advent in our house with family discussion questions and acts of kindness + goodness. I thought I would share 10 easy things you can do with your family to spread a little joy this holiday season. I promise if you do even a few, you’ll feel amazing and you’ll probably want to do more. My kiddos eagerly look forward to ours each day.
1. Candy Cane bomb a parking lot – head out on a specific night to the mall or grocery store lot and leave a little surprise on cars for holiday shoppers.
2. Bake treats & take to local firehouse
3. Leave notes on your neighbors doors
4. Take pet treats to a local animal shelter
5. Give a lottery ticket to a retail employee
6. Make & deliver cards to sick children – call your local childrens hospital or look up a child on Hugs & Hope – http://www.hugsandhope.org/
8. Visit a nursing home & hand out single stem flowers
9. Leave extra change on a vending machine – enclose it in an envelope with a note
10. Donate books & toys to a local shelter